Saturday, March 22, 2008

Desert Hound

I am going to open my blog with a trip to the desert. Human Female likes flowers... so to the desert we go! Borrego Spring, CA, that is.
Here I am trying to get away from that big prickly thing over there. I don't know if it's alive or not, besides I think there might be a bunny in here.





Meanwhile, it's hot out here (85 degrees) -- thank God there's a pool! I looooove to swim. 

But, I digress. We came for the flowers. yawn


While I sat, stuffed in the back of a hot car (albeit briefly), this is what the humans looked at:



Wildflowers on the sides of Henderson Canyon Road (March 20th, 2008)

Human Female, Jr. 1 getting up close and personal with the flowers


Lastly, on the way home we saw these strange things:


The humans seemed to get very excited about these things... apparently they were "in the mood", which was quite a show!

Ahhhh, Spring.









Keepin' It Real,
Miss Lucille

4 comments:

Lulu McAllister said...

Miss Lucille sure has a way with words!

david silver said...

lucy - you are a natural blogger! plus, the picture on the top right, the one with your paws crossed, is awesome.

Miss Lucille said...

Why thank you MR. Silver! But remember, that's MISS Lucille, until we've properly been intruduced, doggy-style.
KIR,
Miss L.

Craig said...

She's fantastic!!!